Little SpringsCoconino National Forest
Litte Springs is an original Arizona Homestead located in the heart of Coconino National Forest. With just over a two hour drive from Phoenix, you enter a private preserve of diverse topography, abundant wildlife, and cool mountain air. At 7,000 feet in elevation, the property is landscaped with old growth Ponderosa Pine, Gamble Oak, three types of Juniper and stands of Aspen, Fir, and open meadows. Wildlife include elk, bear, turkey, white tail and mule deer.
- 59.5 acres, completely surrounded by National Forest
- APS power throughout property
- Year round spring (approximately 1,300+ gallons per day in dry years)
- Stocked recreation pond
- 1,100 sq ft main residence with 760 sq ft garage
- Guest Bunk House
- Located approximately 1.3 miles off Highway 87 with all weather road access
- 6 gallon/minute well
- Average high summer temperatures in the mid 70’s
- Surrounded by some of the best hunting and horseback riding in the state
- Nearest neighbor is Blue Ridge Ranger Station – approximately 2 miles away.