Alpine Forest Estates is Currently SOLD OUT. Contact us for information on resale opportunities as the come available.
Alpine Forest Estates is a richly forested community of spacious cabin sites bordering the two million acre Sitgreaves National Forest in eastern Arizona. These fully improved-ready to build cabin sites are set beneath a canopy of towering ponderosa pine, aspen, blue spruce and firs in Arizona’s most scenic wilderness setting. Alpine is centered in the prime outdoor sports region in all of northern Arizona. Hunters and fishermen from all over the world travel to this unique recreational jewel to fish it’s free flowing streams and well stocked lakes and to escape the heat of the southern Arizona deserts. Alpine is a small country town free of the traffic noise, crime and pollution of larger towns. There are no fast food restaurants, bright lights, or even a stop light. The village’s well stocked general store, café, post office, gift shops and lodges are a short walk from Alpine Forest Estates. Your mountain cabin will be surrounded by picturesque mountains, lush green meadows and cool clear mountain air free of urban noise light pollution.
Alpine enjoys the coolest most comfortable summer weather found in northern Arizona. When the desert heat in Tucson and Phoenix sets in and summer highs remain 110 degress daily for months on end, cabin owners in Alpine relax in temperatures rarely exceeding the mid 70’s. There is no cooler more refreshing summer weather to be found in Arizona than in Alpine.
The cool summer temperatures in the Alpine valley encourage outdoor activities including, fishing, boating, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding and golf. Wintertime brings downhill skiing at nearby Sunrise ski resort, snowmobiling, cross country skiing and ice fishing.
Alpine Forest Estates homesites are fully improved with city water and sewer, power service, telephone, high speed internet and County maintained hard surfaced streets. Lot choices include national forest frontages, elevated ridge top overlooks, and quiet dead end cul de sacs. There are no time requirements to build and architectural guidelines go along with thoughtful use covenants to maintain and enhance property values.
If you are looking for a truly quiet, secluded, and recreation rich location for your family’s mountain retreat, then make the scenic drive to Alpine, Arizona and experience the serenity and beauty of Alpine Forest Estates.
- Utilities: Power, Water, Phone, High Speed Internet and Sewer. (As an Alpine Forest owner you can eliminate all the difficulties of individual septic systems. Individual systems today can commonly cost $20,000 or more. No need to clear out trees to accommodate a leach field on your property. No effluent released directly on your property and you will also eliminate the “perc” test requirement. Sewer also speeds the permit process and lends flexibility to where “you” want your cabin placed on site. Alpine Forest sewer systems will save you money, time, minimize uncertainty and maximize use.)
- Cabin sites average an half acre or more
- County maintained streets
- Lots available bordering the National Forest
- Site built cabins only, minimum 1,200 sq. ft.
- No time commitment to build
- Architectural and use standards which protect and enhance property values
- All prices, terms and availability are subject to change without notice.